It can be accessed at:
- For PulseChain Mainnet: https://scan.pulsechain.com/
- For PulseChain Testnet v4: https://scan.v4.testnet.pulsechain.com/
Comparing to Etherscan, the PulseScan has limited capabilities, but it’s the best what we have at the moment.
Known issues are:
- Blockscout keeps indexing nearly forever, on the Testnet there is a message like
X Blocks Indexed - We're indexing this chain right now. Some of the counts may be inaccurate.
- There is visible delay in indexing of blocks visible as
Block Signed, processing...message.
- Blockscout may not show information before the PulseChain fork consistently.